2, 3 & 3 BHK Apartment

₹ 89.68 Lakhs Onwards

Property Info

  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Price Range: 89.68 Lakhs - 1.24 Cr
  • Area Range: 1250 Sq Ft - 1780 Sq Ft
  • Property Status: On Going
  • Rera No.:PRM/KA/RERA/1251/446/PR/181122/002144
  • Possession: September, 2022

Description

Luxury reaches a new height with ELV KINGSLAND, packed with luxurious amenities and natural wonders, these beautiful homes are desirable for anybody who sets eyes on them. Understanding the needs of all age groups of a family, ELV KINGSLAND makes sure the entire family is pampered at their beautiful home.

Just 5 minutes drive away from ITPL & major IT companies, ELV KINGSLAND is a meticulously crafted, designed, and constructed modern architectural marvel in a 2.5-acre land. While just 25% of it is constructed for housing, the remaining 75% is carefully curated and kept interesting for the residents to enjoy a full life at ELV Kingsland.

Ameneties

  • Badminton Court
  • Basketball Court
  • Billiards
  • Children Play Area With Sand & Turf
  • Cricket Pitch
  • Foosball
  • Generator power back up
  • Guest Room
  • Gym
  • Landscaped Garden
  • Multi Purpose Hall
  • Squash
  • Swimming Pool
  • Table Tennis
  • Yoga

Unit Configuration

Unit Type Super Builtup Area Price
2 Bedroom 1250 Sqft. - 1385 Sqft. ₹ 89.68 Lakhs - ₹ 98.52 Lakhs
3 Bedroom 1515 Sqft. - 1615 Sqft. ₹ 1.07 Cr - ₹ 1.13 Cr
3 Bedroom 1670 Sqft. - 1780 Sqft. ₹ 1.17 Cr - ₹ 1.24 Cr

Location

Enquire Now

Emi Calculator

Downpayment [ %]
Loan Amount
Loan Tenure - Months
Loan Interest Rate
Monthly EMI 0